Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reflections of Christ

I had to share this slideshow. I know several of you have already seen it, but I had to display it so others could have the chance to see it as well. These are beautiful photographs depicting Christ's life. They are already available to purchase at deseretbooks.com on DVD, CD, and text.

"The Mesa Arizona LDS Temple's visitor center is currently displaying a beautiful collection of images created by Mark Mabry entitled Reflections of Christ. With daily visitor counts as high as 1,000 people, the exhibit is attracting a lot of attention. Mabry's images brilliantly capture both the humanity and grandeur of Jesus and His ministry. The following slideshow, created by Cameron Trejo, includes every image in the exhibit along with a beautiful arrangement of Come Thou Fount performed by Clyde Bawden and Freddie Ashby."

If you haven't already seen it, go to the website to see the slideshow which is under the heading Video:
http://76.163.100.54/index.html

2 comments:

The Payne family said...

I got this sent to me in an e-mail awhile ago and it is absolutely beautiful. I got little tinglys watching it!

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

I know. I was just awestruck by the pictures.