Monday, October 27, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

With this week being the week of Halloween and the beginning of November, I begin to prepare myself for the most anticipated holiday, Christmas! Like I mentioned earlier, Eddie has decided to allow me to get out my holiday decorations early this year (mostly because he probably doesn't want to hear me whine anymore). Now as I am getting my holiday decor out and primed, I wish we had the space for a large Christmas party. The past couple of years Eddie's work had provided a beautiful semi-formal Christmas party and I just thought it was the greatest thing. This year Eddie is at a new job that employs over 3000 people so a company Christmas party is out of the question. So lame. How do I get my holiday party fix? Our apartment is too small for the party I have envisioned. So sad and so lame. Well, I guess it'll just have to wait.

3 comments:

The Payne family said...

You can come to our work Christmas party. No really, they would never know. Family and friends are welcome and I don't have any kids of my own so you guys should totally come. It's Friday from 2-5. How fun! Come please!

Sher said...

LOL! yes, I admit I enjoy my husbands work x-mas parties. But it's more fun to have a big party and invite those you wanna see and celebrate the holidays with. My mom and I are also very very anxious for Christmas too! maybe we can go shopping this season too.

VicandJoyce said...

If you do find a party please let me know about it. We aren't single anymore, which makes it pretty weird to show up to one with our children.
I think I am going to Jenny's Halloween Party. I think she meant Halloween instead of Christmas. Silly Jenny Mae. I love the new pictures of Ben. He is sure getting big.
I'm also glad that you guys had so much fun and the state fair, even though you get sick.