Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween= Nothing to do

So Halloween is a good and fun holiday, but it makes it very difficult for me to get work done. Here at an elementary school, kids do not do any work. This means that I cannot help them with their work and therefore have nothing to do. I'm so bored. And hungry... but that is another story. Here is a Halloween survey since I can't get onto my myspace page on my work computer:

What are you going to be for Halloween this year? Undecided... either Joe the Plumber or Sarah Palin... doing what I can to help people remember to vote.

Will you be making your costume yourself? Why, yes, I am.

What was your best Halloween costume? Two years ago, I was Miss Conception since I was preggo and everything. I remember dressing up as Ernie when I was a kid and I totally loved that.

What was your worst Halloween costume? Probably the ones that I can't remember. They must have been that lame.

Will you be having a Halloween party this year? I wish. No room at our inn. That's ok, we have other plans.

How many houses will you trick or treat at? None! Yay for Trunk or Treating. It's good for us lazy and paranoid parents who don't want or like to go house to house.

What is the best thing you have received when trick or treating? Full size candy bars. Gotta love those rich neighborhoods.

What is the worst thing you have received when trick or treating? Those stupid candies wrapped in orange or black paper. They are always hard as a rock. I couldn't even tell you what they were supposed to be.

Have you ever performed a trick for not getting a treat? Well, does TP-ing count?

Have you ever watched scary movies at Halloween? Of course. It wouldn't be Halloween if we didn't. But nothing too scary, I'm kind of a baby.

Do you get afraid during Halloween night? No, should I?

What was your best Halloween memory? My mom and dad used to decorate for Halloween and that was always special. Also, I remember when we were in junior high and Valerie ratted her hair out, hairsprayed the heck out of it, and colored it (green, I think). I remember we were all running for some reason and she fell and killed a bug with her hair alone. It was pretty great.

What was your worst Halloween memory? I think I remember getting teased by older kids. That always sucked.

Do you decorate your house for Halloween? No, I am too busy getting ready for Christmas.

How much candy do you buy to give out at Halloween? A bag. Maybe two.

What is your favorite Halloween monster? "Igor." "No, it's pronounced 'eye-gor.'" "But they told me it was 'ee-gor'." "Well, they were wrong then, weren't they?"

1 comment:

Val said...

I had totally forgotten about that. That poor little bug, all because my hair was a little too large and fumey (yes, thats a word!). Great times!