Monday, August 18, 2008

Hold your breath...

This past weekend was crazy. My job is unstable. My boss is crazy. My options are dwindling. Let's just say I spent Saturday night and Sunday morning crying.

And then...

The Sunday afternoon brought new hope, along with a couple of new doors beginning to open... I thought to myself, "Perhaps, this is my long-awaited miracle," and the Spirit truly made me feel like it was. Though have already said it before and want to avoid sounding trite, this would be the greatest opportunity I could dream of at this point in my career.

For now...

I can only hold my breath and think, "Please. Maybe? Is it? Could this be the answer? Please, oh, please, let this work out." This would make everything I've gone through the past 6 weeks worth it.

Sigh. So here I go... deep breath and... hold.

3 comments:

The Payne family said...

What is it?

stacey said...

I hope that whatever it is it works out for you. You have we REALLY curious!

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

It was for a position at LDS Family Services: great work and great pay but... unfortunately, it didn't work out. I got to speak with the Director of LDSFS here in Az though and he loved my resume so he says he will contact me when something's available.