Monday, August 4, 2008

Dear Santa...

Ok, this is what I want. I don't want to do Manager Development program any more. I want to take the position that was originally offered to me as Assistant Mgr and just take it from there. I don't want to do homeowork, review chapters, or make personal plans on Outlook calendars. I am married with a child and really don't have time for any of that. I want a 9-5 job where I can work my butt off and then come home and forget about it for the night. I don't want to eat sleep and breathe Buckle. I just want a job. So, Santa, if you could take care of that for me, you know, sometime before Christmas, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Your Pal,
Nikki

4 comments:

Angela said...

Ahem, you have a blog?! Why was I not informed sooner?

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Bc I was never informed of these rules of blogger etiquette... Im sorry!

Sher said...

awe. I wish I could hook you up at my job at the doc's office. it's the first job I've EVER had with the same work shift and holidays/weekends off. It's hard work. But I'd pick it over retail anyday. I reeeally wish I could hook up. There is one girl who might be leaving in the next month or two. Give me your resume and I'll give it to the Doc. It definitely can't hurt your chances. It's basic receptionist stuff. :) i send my lovin' to ya!

Heather said...

That is so sad.