Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Bitter-- I mean, Better Week

My boss drove me absolutely crazy this week. His rude remarks and snappiness are on my last nerve. You know, I can't even write about it without getting upset so I will just leave it at that. Fortunately, Friday brought good news: I was offered a job as an ELL (English Language Learner) Assistant at Cheyanne Elementary School. This will free up my evenings and weekends whilst I do something I might actually enjoy! YAY!!! I just gotta let my boss know tomorrow. Dun-dun-dun... He might just shoot me.

And who knows, maybe once I settle in at a job, I can start blogging about happy things like my husband and my baby boy and my new calling and such. Let's just hope. I'm sure you would like to hear about something else too.

PS Thanks Jenny Mae for being a great reference!

3 comments:

The Payne family said...

Sweet! Congrats on the new job. I'm sure it was based strictly on my reference. JK. It was easy to say good things about you so you can use me for a reference any time! Definitely keep us posted on the new position!

Angela said...

Yeah for promising new jobs! Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Sher said...

That's wonderful! i'm sure it's a huge brick lifted off your shoulder. And betcha can't wait to put that job way behind ya!