Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All about the Eddie

ALL YOU'VE EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT EDDIE:


What is your husband's name? Edward G. Moure (c'mon, ask me what the G stands for...)


How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years. :)


How long did you date? We dated for 6 months before my mission. Our relationship was "on hold" during that year and a half. So much so that we were engaged 4 days after I returned. We were married 6 weeks later.


When did you meet? First in high school, then years later at a mutual friend's get-together.


What were your first thoughts? "He is so cute... doh! I have a boyfriend."


What/where was your first date? It wasn't an official date. He took me to do rock-wall climbing and then we went to play vball with everyone at church and then went to Denny's at 11pm with Little Heather.


How old were both of you? I was 21 and he was 20.


When did he/she meet your family? Um, I'm not sure. I think we all played Apples to Apples together and he won my dad over with racial self-deprecating jokes. Haha.


How old is he? 11 months younger than me.


Who is taller? He is by about 4 inches. He still doesn't like it when I wear my stilettos.


Who can sing best? Eddie can and it's not just because all my Brazilian companions called him a Backstreet Boy... hehe...


Who is smarter? Depends on the subject matter. He is excellent with history, government, politics, etc. I excel in English, math and the arts.


Who does laundry? Just me.


Who does the dishes? I put them in the dishwasher and Eddie puts them away. Teamwork!!


Who pays the bills? He does. I can't bring myself to do it. Really, I can't. I'm in charge of one bill a month and I still don't like to pay it. Is there a disorder for that? Pretty sure it's called Financial Phobia.


Who mows the lawn? What lawn?


Who cooks dinner? I would say 50-50. We love breakfast foods and tacos; he makes yummy chorizo w/ eggs, over-cheesys, Mr. Miyagis and taco meat. However, I have been cooking more lately... in fact, I made some super yummy meatball subs on Sunday!!


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually Eddie, but I am trying to be better.


Who kissed who first? I say that I did. He disagrees. I really did kiss him first though. He took too long to do it.


Who wears the pants? Hmmm, I think Eddie lets me think that I do (he calls it "choosing his battles") but I really do believe that he is the patriarch of the family and I respect that.

4 comments:

Kethry said...

Ok, so what is his middle name?

Oh, and did you see the info I posted about the Messiah?

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

His middle name is: G. Yep, that's it. Just the letter G. He is named after the academy award winning actor, Edward G. Robinson (The Ten Commandments). His parents just left it at that. I tell him it should stand for Gabriel. Sometimes I call him Gabey, but he's not a fan.

Yes, I saw the info. I have school on Sundaym but hopefully will make it to the performance. :)

Heather said...

I love it. Now I am going to have to do one as well.

Heather said...

Okay it's official I hate you.
No really I do.
I just received your Christmas card.
How can I even compare to that?
I would have to start in July to make my cards 1/2 that good. I shouldn't even try next year at all.
Or.... maybe.... you can just do my cards for me next year????!!!!!!
Then I won't hate you anymore.

K Thanks.