Thursday, June 19, 2008



So these past few weeks have been riddled with self-doubt and endless questioning about whether I would ever get a job. In essence, job hunting sucks. At least I had some good interviews this week that should lead to some offers by early next week. Let's keep those fingers crossed!

As much as I want a job though, I am gonna miss my little baby 'Boo.' I mean, look at that tushy. How can you not love that!? Don't worry. We don't allow him to around naked or anything; he was just protesting bathtime that day. Eddie's just glad we didn't have to clean up any "accidents." :O Anyway, I can't believe I am gonna have to miss seeing so many of the funny, cute things that he does every day. I mean, is anyone really qualified to raise my kid besides me? Ugh. At least it's temporary. I am gonna need lots of support these next couple of months. I am gonna have flippin'-awful Benjamin withdrawl symptoms. It's gonna be sad.

3 comments:

Sher said...

I hope you get a great job. Indeed, it would be so hard to be away from your child. I know the Lord will bless you so you can be home with him again. Thanks for the hair compliment. I had been trying to grow it since the end of fall, and it just stayed at that retarded length at my shoulders, your hair grows faster than mine, and doesn't seem as thick, so more power to ya to grow it! lol. i will try again sometime. For now, short hair is best for me! lol.

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Oh, mine doesn't grow fast at all. I let my hair grow out while I was on the mission and it hardly grew 6 inches in a year and a half. I wish I knew how to make it grow faster. Perhaps some vitamins, eh?

Heather said...

reading what you and sher said maybe some Prenatals.
I hope the job hunt is successful here soon. I know it can be frustrating.
About your other post... I do find myself looking back on the past and wondering what happened with all those long last friendships and why they slipped away. Most of the time I feel as those I was the only friend trying to keep in contact and the only one making the effort , and after years of being the only one attempting, have given up. Friendship is a wonderful thing it has its ups and downs. Sometime that friend is just suppose be in your life for a small moment to help you with something.