Sunday, February 8, 2009

BFFs Reunited!

This past weekend was a blast because I got to see lots of my gal pals that I haven't seen in forever. On Saturday afternoon I had lunch with Emily and Kierra. And then, surprise! Tiffany showed up. It was so great to hang out with all of them.

Later that day, I had a triple date night with Heather & Brett and Jenny & JR at Glendale's annual Chocolate Affair. We ate chocolate and had lemonade till we got sick (well, at least my boys did that night :( Sad, huh?). We actually ran into Tiffany & Mark and Kierra & Rob while we were there. What a great time!

Sad thing was that we were all so tired at the end of the evening and it wasn't even 10pm yet! Funny what marriage does to you, right? Kinda sucks the life out of you or something... :) J/k. Anyway, I didn't take any pictures because I am forgetful like that, but the other girls did so I will wait till they post and then nab those pics for me! :)

3 comments:

The Payne family said...

Eddie and Benjamin really got sick that night? Oh how sad! Glad I didn't drink any of the lemonade!

Heather said...

I'm glad I didn't drink any of the lemonade either. sorry they got sick. But at least we had fun though

Sher said...

sounds fun, hope we can go on a triple date someday too now that my man is home alot more.