Monday, February 16, 2009

All You Need Is Love!

Valentine's Day was awesome this year. In the morning, I gave Eddie his present: a hilarious card, hand-made coupons, and a gift certificate for a massage. He went out and picked up the Edible Bouquet that he had ordered me. Yum! I told him I wanted a healthy Valentine's Day since I am still battling holiday repercussions. He also got me a card and flowers.
Since we figured no one would want to babysit for us on a Saturday V-Day, we made it a family day. We got Ben a present and took him to the park. We had a mini picnic and played soccer and volleyball. Later, we had dinner with Eddie's family and stopped by my mom's work to give her flowers. We headed home, rented a movie and curled up together for a romantic evening. Sounds simple? Yes. But I tell you what, it was absolutely perfect. I loved spending the day with my two favorite guys!
And it's not over yet! Valentine's Day has been extended! Friday night Eddie and I will go on our own romantic outing for dinner and a movie. I don't know where, but he promised me romance and a steak! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh sounds so very nice. I'm glad you were all able to hang out.

Heather said...

Time to UPDATE