Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's over.

So I just got the phone call that confirmed an offer from Buckle for the Manager in training position. After months of going crazy with online applications, assessments, resumes, false hope and utter despair, I guess my job hunt is over. Not that I am going to miss it, but do I feel ready for the new chapter that is just beginning?

I have to admit that I am a little scared. This job offer is amazing and if I work my butt off, I can have my own store within a year. This could be what relocates our little happy butts to Texas. But despite my joy, my heart is heavy; I'm going to be a working mom. My baby won't be my daily priority anymore and much of my time and energy will be put into something that's outside of my home. Is that ok? I don't know. Maybe it is. Maybe if this is what our family needs right now, it is ok. This will allow Eddie to go back to school and finish his degree and then land a job that can be his career. So maybe it is. >Sigh< I guess I just hope that this sacrifice is worth it.

No comments: