Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To move or not to move...

Eddie and I have been debating for a year and a half now whether or not we should move to Texas or not. We had planned to leave last December, but situational circumstances prohibited our departure. Now we are faced again with the choice: Do we move? I have just graduated and can get a job that will support the family while Eddie goes back to school to finish his degree. The question is: do I get a job here or in Texas? While speaking to my in-laws the other day about "the signs of the time," I realized that our 25 year plan might not happen the way we have planned it. Do we have that much time? They advised us to seriously pray about where we should relocate our family for such a decision could have giant effects. I know that I do not want to stay here. I do not feel that Phoenix is the place for our family to grow. But is Texas the right one?

2 comments:

The Payne family said...

That really is a rough decision. We are faced with the same thing with JR and grad school. So many places to live and so hard to decide where!

Sher said...

i know what you mean. Taylor and I don't want to raise our family here either. But his job keeps us here. lol. The Lord will lead you to what is best. btw, thanks for telling me you had a blog!!! j/k!